Saturday I went with Kaden, my sister & her kids to the "kids" Dr Slaughters house of terror. They didn't have the people to scare you so you basically we got to see the place.. i have to say there were some spots that I would be scared if people were chasing me. It was fun to see some of the areas Jalen would tell us about. Kaden & I are not the ones that want to be scared. It was a lot of fun.
Sunday we carved our pumpkins.. we'll not me this year... I had sinus infection. Jalen & Kaden like to tell me I just want to take pictures to blog about it. :) I think it has been a good excuse to take pictures & share it with you all. Of course we are all blessed with another Jalen picture where he does such an awesome face. I can't help but laugh at some of his pictures.



1 comment:
It is me your cousin, Diana. You have such handsome boys. I am so glad you have a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch. I am trying to get all your emails so I can invite you to mine. My mom was working on it today. Talk soon.
Post a Comment