Kaden has the soft spot in my heart. He is such a caring kid that will do anything to make you happy. He is always concerned that you are happy. He really loves his Jalen... He will do anything to make him happy. Jalen sometimes uses this to his advantage. Kaden really hasn't been a hugable/kissy kid.. he always makes me laugh when he rubs off where i kiss him... i tell him "go ahead, save that for later. your not rubbing it away, you are just rubbing it in, it will be there later." I truely love this kid. I remember when he was a baby, leaving him with my mom as I went to work.. I would wonder how he will ever remember me. OOOH NO, this beautiful boy would cry each time I left him. I think he was in kindergarden when he finally became the big boy. This last year, I call him my shopping buddy. He goes to the grocery store , sometimes to influence me on what we get. I really think this is why he goes. I can go up every isle and he won't complain. On of these days. . I may tell you the song I made up for him & sang him when he was little. By the way, Pocket full of sunshine is one of Kadens favorite songs. There is nothing like watching him lip sync this one.
Feel free to leave your comments about your special memories of Kaden.
No comments:
Post a Comment