Sunday, October 19, 2008

The pumpkin patch

Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch. Jalen & Kaden were not too happy at first. Maren had never been to one so I thought it would be fun. I didn't take a picture of Kadens pumpkin, it is pretty big. I am really excited for Halloween this year. Maren is sewing our costumes. Jalen is going to be a vampire. Maybe a gothic one. They dress up for halloween and then afterschool is a dance (Jalen calls this a halloween party :) ) Kaden will have his school party on Thursday. I am loving his costume. Kaden is always crazy about blue and he is going to be a hippie. He has got blue pants(really shinny)and a silver shirt. I will put many pictures up. Maren talked me into dressing up this year. I am also going to be a hippie. With PINK pants. I love the fabric we got. So, maren has been really busy sewing.


No comments: