This weekend Jalen, Jayden, and Jordan went to Dr. Slaughters House of terror. It has always been fun listening to them recap on the scary parts. Afterwards we made cookies & the kids (of course including Maren) played some wii. Kaden was playing Lord of the Rings on Maren's computer. I couldn't help but making several videos of them all. Here is Kaden playing.. I think maren might put the wii video on her blog so I will hold of for now. It is always entertaining watching someone play wii with the crazy hand movements. I just love this kids eyes & his awesome smile.. I think he thought I was just taking a picture... towards the end you see his angry look. I just keep laughing each time I see this.
3 comments:
Kaden is so special to me because I was there to see him come into this world. I was there from the beginning to see, hold, and love him. And later he became my traveling buddy as we visited relatives in Cleveland, Ohio and Birmingham, Alabama. He and Jalen loved to eat at Subway. I wonder how many different Subways we ate at that summer. I miss those days!
Luv Ya! Your Texas Grandma
Jalen is special to me because he was my first grandson .... the first to call me grandma and shower me with wet kisses. He, too was my traveling buddy. He and Kaden would always ask to eat at Subway. We must plan a trip before you are too busy or while you still think it's okay to hang with grandma. I'm not too late, am I? Miss ya! Luv ya! Your Texas Grandma
Very cute face trying to watch mom while he plays the video game!
Post a Comment