Sunday, October 5, 2008
My adorable Jalen
There is nothing more adorable than this picture. Jalen makes me laugh with all the different looks he does. This boy is almost as tall as me and his feet... well he is now wearing 8.5 So, I know I can wear a 7 in mens. Jalen is truely such awesome kid. He really cares about how other people feels... he is such a great big brother...I love him with all my heart. I looked back at some videos when I lived at an apartment across town.. He was playing with Kaden and I was recording him on video.. ( i need to figure out how to post it) So he would run up to the camera and say "do you see me smiling at you" That is the most adorable thing.. Jalen always puts a smile on my face. Now we like to ask Jalen if he sees us smiling at him.. Feel free to leave any speacial memories of him here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment