Jalen & Kaden have been waiting & waiting for the snow to melt so we could put up the trampoline. They were so excited they put up all the metal pieces themselves. Thank goodness Maren went to help them with the springs.
can i say lame. It is way past using a christmas present. Maybe in all your spare time you can actually update this blog. not that I don't love you because I do, but come one help me out here or I won't look at your blog anymore. HA HA HA
3 comments:
can i say lame. It is way past using a christmas present. Maybe in all your spare time you can actually update this blog. not that I don't love you because I do, but come one help me out here or I won't look at your blog anymore. HA HA HA
what the heck who is california pictues????????
california pictures should create a blog themselves..
Post a Comment